SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm assuming this coming off a Gti-r?

Plenty of stock wg are laying around in the used section & on se-r.net. IMO I would get a whole new bracket only if needed instead of fabrication being done if your going this route.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John Doe said:
I'm assuming this coming off a Gti-r?

Plenty of stock wg are laying around in the used section & on se-r.net. IMO I would get a whole new bracket only if needed instead of fabrication being done if your going this route.
Well I searched up and down the "for sale" section with no luck, but I haven't tried se-r.net as yet. Joel had a spare wastegate from his previous T28, so he said we could try and see if his work. If not, I was just gonna buy a new one.

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
RYAN_S-14 said:
yeah it will and most likley it will be a little bigger.

you might need to fabricate a bracket for it thats all
How hard is this? If it's difficult you might as well get a new one. Unless the T 28 WG offers somekind of performance gain. Anyone???

·
Registered
825 Posts
I think that I asked a question alot like this one before on here and didnt get a good answer. Hopefully someone will give a good answer in here. I want to know also if it would have any performance gains over the T25 wastegate.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've searched this forum, se-r.net, nissanforums, called ATP, and JGY. Does anyone have this wastegate or know where I can get it?????. THIS SUCKS!!!!! :(

I would prefer keeping the stock wastegate, but I may be forced to go aftermarket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts