SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
El Amansa Honda
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to go to import wars in NH.But I don't have enough money for slicks right now.So one of my buddys will let me use his slicks but they are 15" 24.5 by 8.5 wide.Will I be able to do a burn out with these slicks.I have BFG drag radials but I rather run some slicks cause I want some good time slips.

·
Registered
425 Posts
well a slick should have no prob spinnin in the waterbox. So i dont c why you wont be able to

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
I am planning to go to import wars in NH.But I don't have enough money for slicks right now.So one of my buddys will let me use his slicks but they are 15" 24.5 by 8.5 wide.Will I be able to do a burn out with these slicks.I have BFG drag radials but I rather run some slicks cause I want some good time slips.
Aww.....No money for slicks? That's what happens when you throw down money because you think you will make money by undercutting somebody's price when they worked so hard to get us what we want. Good decision :biggthump

·
like a stray puppy
2,163 Posts
I say in the water box you'll be fine. Hope you have a good clutch though cause you'll find out with slicks :D

·
I cruise @ your top speed
1,513 Posts
Aww.....No money for slicks? That's what happens when you throw down money because you think you will make money by undercutting somebody's price when they worked so hard to get us what we want. Good decision :biggthump
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .....OWNED!

·
El Amansa Honda
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you see I was undercutting his price.The first time I posted,I posted them up for the same price.And the post only lasted a day or probably a couple of hours because McCoy deleted it.Your talking off some other person words.No sea lambon.Esta trabajando por bateria.The spanish words are nothing bad.It's the only way I can discribe you.

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
Where did you see I was undercutting his price.The first time I posted,I posted them up for the same price.And the post only lasted a day or probably a couple of hours because McCoy deleted it.Your talking off some other person words.No sea lambon.Esta trabajando por bateria.The spanish words are nothing bad.It's the only way I can discribe you.
I saw the post, I'm not going off anyone else :biggthump

I'm done........

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
i would have gone with a xtreme pp not sure how that one is going to hold with them slicks but i guess you will find out

·
like a stray puppy
2,163 Posts
I dunno never tried it. I'm sure some one has though. If its broke in good i think it should be fine.

·
the proof wizard
3,573 Posts
i agree, the slicks are to large for the set up, but you will be able to spin them, and i also think you will end up with better ETs with the slicks, even though there too big....

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Run em, tell us how it goes! :biggthump

1 - 17 of 17 Posts