SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eric is getting married tomorrow! Everyone wish him a happy life with his beautiful bride

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE and crashed 93 NX2000

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
damn, i'd be nervous as hell the night before...hehe...

thats great to hear, man...

congratulations, and my best wishes to you.

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey just got done with the outdoor wedding and no rain!
Eric let me stay at his place tonight (thank you!) and I'm on his computer right now posting. Going to swap out my last mod tomorrow- AGXs and Prokits are coming off and the ~35k OEM springs and struts are going back on. Goodbye lack of suspension travel and hello front end brake dive.

His car is here, wonder if he has an extra key around so I could go flog it a bit...

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
Congrats man!!!

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
It's funny that Michelle asked yesterday at lunch about you getting married remembering that it should be right around the next weekend or so. When I told her that it was 'today' she was quite surprised how close she got it.

We both wish you a happy eternal marriage.

P.S. You will now get sick of all the people asking you, 'when are you going to have kids? blah blah blah...' I gaurantee you that someone will ask at your reception!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Now you done did it! good luck

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats Eric. Hopefully someone doesn't race to the church in a VW and burst through the doors.

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the rest of your life, oops... I mean married life. Big Congrats Eric.

------------------
91 Sentra SE-R with mods.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts