SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evrything is going in today, EVERYTHING! the new motor, act clutch, msd ignition, nos(on the newer motor), hotshot header, i should be pullin dwn somewhere in the 13's w/ nos and some drag radials. hope evrything goes well for me cuz its been 3 weeks with no car and i live with psycho family and they are driving nuts, no more house!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
geez,you guys should trying sleeping in tha back of em? .......dont bother you'll have paid more in chiropractic bills than a 5 star resort...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How's the install going??? Have you had to sleep in the car yet??? Just wonderin'... you left us hangin'- UPDATE, UPDATE...

TOBY in MO. drivin' a slow ass truck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i drove it yesterday and it really pulls a lot harder than the other engine, BUT, i have some electrical problems right now, like no power, and no fans, no lights, nothing basically it starts and the idle is shitty and then it stalls, gotta check that out tomorrow, but right after i put it in, i whipped the **** out of it, its really fast and with the scray 4 puck act clutch i chirped in fourth gear! ill let you guys know what happenes tomorrow. peace

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Holy GOD!! you chirped the tires in 4th...thats very hot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks i was very impressed myself, its really hot when you are doing passed a mustang or something. lol!

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NX-R:
chirping in 4th!

very nice!
</font>
Back in 98 when all I had was a Borla muffler, K&N intake and JWT ECu and JWT Pressure plate I was chirping 3rd gear. I didn't have any suspension or body work then. I am going to post that video ASAP. I suggest the JWT Pressue plate to anyone who is looking for a great clutch set up. Mine has been thru a motor and a tranny for the last 3 years and still chirping 2nd.
BTW, I hear JWT recommends a newer stle clutch and pressure plate. I will find out aout this one I get my flywheel stuff down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts