SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just Sold My 02 Mustang Gt So I Could Have A Race Car.i Was About To Put 3.73 Gears To Replace The Factory 3.23.u Can Get The Gears For 119.00 Any Ratio U Want.the Speed Ometer Calibrator Was 69.99 And U Could Do The Install In Your Driveway In About 2 Hours.most People Picked Up 4 Tenths In An 1/8 Mile Track.4 Tenths For 200 Bucks Aint Bad.wish We Could Do It For That Cheap Lol.somebody Get To Work And Make A Kit Lol

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Those are sweet results, I too wish we could do this that cheap and easily!

·
Banned
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah They Are Cheap To Hook Up.i Got My Bbk 3 Piece Pullie Set For 119.00.my X Pipe Was 199.99 But The Gains Were Awesome.u Can Get A Cai For 129.99 From Bbk,all Though The Gains Werent That Great Over Stock.the Only Bad Thing Was U Couldent Advance The Timing Yourself U Had To Buy The Kit From Bbk And It Was 179.99 But The Gains Were Dynoed 12 Hp At The Wheels.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Think how many cheap performance parts would be available if you had a fox bodied Mustang with a small block Chevy, a turbo 350 and Ford 9inch....the possibilities would literally be endless :cool:

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
Yeah, I envy my uncles 93 Cobra, everything is damn cheap, and several of choices just like the honda guys.

BTW - take you caps lock off, it gives me a headache reading your posts.

·
-John-
690 Posts
Jester said:
Think how many cheap performance parts would be available if you had a fox bodied Mustang with a small block Chevy, a turbo 350 and Ford 9inch....the possibilities would literally be endless :cool:
Put in a few bucks and a roll cage and you have a 8-9 second pro-street car, ******** have parts stockpiled in their garages waitin for those 350SB's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts