SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
down on me..

so we are at the track sunday den (zexynx) bolts on his new slicks and we do a couple runs all day i was running 13's consistantly trapping 107 mph spinning my street 17" tires and cutting 2.400 or worst 60 foots. zexy nx was running in the 14's consistantly so i gave him an extra turbo xs boost controller since he was running a dinosour boost controller.. him and i line up and here are the results he runs a 13.2 @ 106 :D :D :D :D :D im so so happy for him.... 1st as you can see i red lit then i cut a 2.5 60 foot then im spinning the whole way down the track and run a discusting 14.5 @ 107

heres the slip

so of course we are running on sunday again so i had to get prepared

heres what i got

:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'm only seeing red X's.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
oh yeah!! That battle is going to be awesome!!!
Get pics!!
i love this kind of stuff!

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
rays car didn't know what hit him,his doors blew right off.lol.hey matt,its still that same t25 setup,top mount and all,on 12psi.all day i couldn't get it to boost more then 6-7lbs,i redid some vacuum lines and ray gave me a turboxs b/c,and it hit 12psi w/ ease,the car felt like a beast,on 20in slicks mounted on se-r wheels.i'm also using the stock ecu,no safc yet.and some race gas,
i cut a 1.9 60' the run before that but i blew an i'c pipe off and could only get 14.7 @ 90.i know she's got a 12 in her,i'm gonna do it when i lay the smack down on that srt-4 again.lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zexynx said:
rays car didn't know what hit him,his doors blew right off.lol.hey matt,its still that same t25 setup,top mount and all,on 12psi.all day i couldn't get it to boost more then 6-7lbs,i redid some vacuum lines and ray gave me a turboxs b/c,and it hit 12psi w/ ease,the car felt like a beast,on 20in slicks mounted on se-r wheels.i'm also using the stock ecu,no safc yet.and some race gas,
i cut a 1.9 60' the run before that but i blew an i'c pipe off and could only get 14.7 @ 90.i know she's got a 12 in her,i'm gonna do it when i lay the smack down on that srt-4 again.lol

Dude im going to lay the smack on you not once twice but 3x in a row... you better get ready and bring alot of kleenex. :D yo denis dont forget to p/u a preassure gauge or ill pick one up.....

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Let the games begin. I live for the grudge match races.
Should be one heck of a rivalry. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lets get some bets going..

pic of the beast

i will also be timing with this!!!! i hope to pull some crazy times and hopefully i wont blow the welds on my intake manifold :D

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
ray00 said:
I see the purple control box in there for a ZEX setup. IF you have that going.....and put on some 22" slicks (24"ers would be even better...and they'll fit with your 4x4 ride height you got going there)....then it will indeed be very interesting against the SRT-4.

·
Registered
722 Posts
What all do you guys have done to your trannies? Just welded the case? For some reason I was always under the impression that we would shatter something running w/ slicks and the weak DE transmission. Maybe that is just another myth. Looks like I'll go get a set of either DRs or slicks. :)

btw, you have the 4x4 NX2K, and I have the 4x4 SE-R. KYBs w/ stock springs make the car sit awfully high. hahaha

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
slicks help save the tranny

1 - 20 of 32 Posts