SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice SE-R, never seen a classic with 200 wheels. Ever consider the Sentra SE bronze ones? That would look tight.

How about a girlfriend knicking you with her braces, yeah, you know what I mean. That's something you never forget, even 7 years later.

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
Or recieing a mod from a company that took 7months toget to your house and figure out its the wrong one..common mistake bye place racing..

------------------
- Dennis
http://www.geocities.com/sr20deswap/

·
Registered
113 Posts
getting mods and then finding nobody to race? Now with my SE-R (stock except for timing advance), almost nobody wants to race me. I've owned mine for 3 years, raced maybe 3 times. Today, the 3rd time, it was against a newer Beetle. It was all over in 1st gear. He had no chance.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Dear lord!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by niska:
How about a girlfriend knicking you with her braces, yeah, you know what I mean. That's something you never forget, even 7 years later.</font>

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
STILLEN Performance Exhaust
Hotshot Racing Header
Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

·
Registered
201 Posts
A UR Pulley install turning into a Front Cover Replacement!

I fell asleep on the highway and rammed my NX into some construction barrels at speed. Good thing those puppies were there or I would have hit the cement median! That was after less than 2 months of owning the car.

Also, my friend DID wake up to find that his car wasn't where he had left it, but it wasn't stolen. Turned out that we moved it while we were both drunk and neither of us could remember moving it.

Oh... I got another one. How about stepping outside to find your car on cinder blocks! That also happened to a friend of mine.

Ben
'93 NX

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NXBen:
A UR Pulley install turning into a Front Cover Replacement!

I fell asleep on the highway and rammed my NX into some construction barrels at speed. Good thing those puppies were there or I would have hit the cement median! That was after less than 2 months of owning the car.

Ben
'93 NX
</font>
Holy Guacamole'!! So is there water in those things? or what?

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
i'll show you guys some pictures of the worst feeling in the world in just a few days. :\

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I'm with you on the braces thing. And that was 9 years ago for me. How many of us have "war stories" to explain a small scar on THAT??
Oh- and B15's ROCK!

------------------
Wheel gap is the enemy. "Silver" 2001 SE w/perf.pkg, PR CAI, Intrax.

·
Registered
201 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 94_REDSE-R:
Holy Guacamole'!! So is there water in those things? or what?
</font>
There's something in them. They put dents in my hood and front quarterpanel. They fly pretty far, though. Once I woke up, I swerved to miss fully hitting the construction sign. I still caught the corner and damaged the rim, tire, control arm, and the rest of the quarterpanel. I think the frame got bent in the process. It cost me $1000 to fix WITHOUT repairing the body damage. That would cost at least another $1000.

Ben
'93 NX

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that had to suck!!!
thank god you lived!!
anyone else do a mod and not found anybody to race? its been 2 days

------------------
-

-

[This message has been edited by 94_REDSE-R (edited 08-08-2001).]

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
You know whats a bad feeling? Driving your car and all your oil spills out because Nissan Parts sold you the wrong filter. Causing your motor to get all banged up and causing you to buy a new motor! (PRIMERA SWAP)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
being in a jail cell, with no lights and only the sound of toothbrushes being sharpened.

·
Registered
723 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NXBen:
Also, my friend DID wake up to find that his car wasn't where he had left it, but it wasn't stolen. Turned out that we moved it while we were both drunk and neither of us could remember moving it.
</font>

"DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?!?!?!?"

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey SR20 do you want those lights i have for sale. If so call Robert at 847-372-1661

------------------
Robert Perez
Des Plaines, IL
94 Sentra SE-R Aztec Red

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here's the second worst.
Getting "IT" caught in your zipper.
The worst?
Out of pain reflex, ripping the zipper free from "IT".

It happened when I was 5. I'm 27 now and still in terror of it happening again.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts