SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Barney will pwn you
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was wrecked. My friend was driving it and there was a car in front of him that was turning. He slows down almost to complete stop. He starts to go forward. He looks in the rearview mirror and sees a huge 88 lincoln towncar. Then the next thing happened was that the lincoln towncar rear ends my car at 50+mph.The car is launched 10-15ft into the intersection with the towncar embedded into my car.The rearend was pushed all the way into the back seat. The Impact shattered my back window, good thing I had tint, but still the window was completely blown out. The impact crinkled the frame in the roof. My Greddy SP suffered a slight bent. The spare tire in the bottom of the trunk was still there, It's like he took the whole bumper plus trunk and compressed it into my back seat, but left part of the spare tire out. It was flat and damaged. My car had JWT s3 cams, 3rd gen Hotshot Headers, Greddy SP catback exhaust. 8lb Fidanza Flywheel, JWT Stage 1 clutch. It ran a 14.2 on drag radials. Car is completely totalled. Insurance let me pull out everything. Already sold everything except the Fidanza flywheel. This happened on 9/24/01. This car was one of the fastest NA cars in Tampabay Area. Wasn't able to take pics b/c I forgot to bring a camera and it took me about 7 hours to take it all out.

I picked up a 95 purple SE-R for $3400. At this moment Its stock and my project car. I already have plans and I'll post pics as I get along.

·
Barney will pwn you
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My friend Is fine. He was released from the Emergancy room on the same day. He only has back probs. Right now he seems fine.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
damn SERracer, sorry to hear about that....that really sucks...glad your friend is okay tho!

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Barney will pwn you
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually I am using my flywheel for my next project. I put in a new JWT clutch and 8lb fidanza flywheel about 2 weeks before my accident. I sold everything except for the Greddy SP and the flywheel which I'm keeping. The Greddy SP suffered a slight dent in it on the top where no one can see, but the piping is going to have to be bent out a lil in 1 point. It's slightly bet.s After its bent out a lil it should be able to be slapped on again.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
What are your impression on the Fidanza Flywheel? Where did you get it? How much did you pay for it? TIA

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts