SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of or seen an automatic WRX run at the track? A friend of mine and I are having a little qualm about one. We saw one run at E-town a few times and each time it never got better than low to mid 16's. I thought it was a horrible driver till i saw it in the staging lanes and saw that funky thing sticking out of the center console.

anyway, my friend seems to believe that this WRX'r wasn't going full throttle (der!) but I just think that the auto WRX is a dog. It was bone stock, and the friend of the WRX driver was driving a 6spd Celica GTS. That car did no better than low 16's as well, and the driver said (and i quote) "I just got it 3 months ago...its bone stock...no mods...runs like ****". Runs like ****, eh? sounds like driving like ****

Anyway, i was hoping we could find some concrete answers, or some sort of confirmation on this. even links to webpage and stuff would help. thanks in advance

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
aw c'mon!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Bro, i was there and it didnt run any better then 16's and of course he was going WOT on that piece and yes it was an automatic and yes it was a dog and it doesnt take a genious to brake torque it and mash on the pedal. The car is just slow in auto my brotha. You are right. Whoever is disagreeing with you is in denial.

------------------
1992 Nissan NX2000
White...fully loaded

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks suckit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts