SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
korean domestic market
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I go to school at UCLA and I'm looking to buy a new SR20 car or 240sx. My sister needed a car for college so I gave her my 1991 Classic SE-R.

If you have a car you are selling, or know somebody who is, please email me @ [email protected]

Thanks,
Eric Kim

·
New Toy YaY!!!
363 Posts
b14 fs

i sent you an email......hope you got it.i have a b14 for sale.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had two different Classics, but separately. The first was probably my favorite car to date; it was totalled in a wreck. The second was bought to replace the first but I felt like it was an impostor in my garage and ended up needing something bigger, so I got the G20.

Currently I own a 93.5 G20 - header, intake, suspension, wheels/tires.
Also, 1990 240SX with SR20DET and too much crap to mention.

Right now I prefer the 240, but it's under the wrench and not driveable. The G20 is fun to drive (and is my daily driver) but the Eibach springs it's wearing are just too stiff for me. I'm going to switch to Teins after I get the 240 sorted out.

It's tough to choose when they're both functional. The 240 is great in a straight line and in the twisties but in town and off boost is kind of boring, though it's a great highway car. The G20 is heavier and slower but really fun in the twisties too, and has much more of a premium feel. Shareit vidmate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts