SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Nissan's Are Cool.
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some springs for my 200SX. I've got B+G with AGX's on right now, but the drop with those springs is too low, and I've had them on for about two years. I'm just getting sick of the ride. I'm looking for some good quality springs that will only drop the car slightly, maybe an inch or so. Not 2 inches like the B+G's. Thanks. :biggthump

·
Registered
95 Posts
currently im selling a set up a whole set up hyperco springs. its a slight drop inch and half in the front and an inch in the front. also selling a set of kyb agxs,koni bump stops, motivational rear upper mounts 900 shipped if interested. all of this is brand new never used. never installed because ive decided to not tune my b14

·
Say it with DET
339 Posts
900? can we get a jar of KY with that? Maybe 600-700 at most. The springs are hard to come by yes, but for a full set arent they like 250? and the shocks, 400?

If there brand new then i guess thats a plus, but do u have any pictures?

·
Registered
95 Posts
ok the reason for 900 is because the rear upper mounts are there(aprox 110)and the koni bump stops(30ish). not to mention the giant box that i have to ship all of it in which will probaly cost around 100 dollars if not more. i am working on getting the pics digital camera just busted will get pics asap.

·
Up Yours Toad
605 Posts
haha, maybe it's 250 for the springs, 400 for the shocks, and 250 for the digital camera to take the pictures...;)

900? can we get a jar of KY with that? Maybe 600-700 at most. The springs are hard to come by yes, but for a full set arent they like 250? and the shocks, 400?

If there brand new then i guess thats a plus, but do u have any pictures?

·
Say it with DET
339 Posts
Yea shippings always a bitch. **** if you didnt want so much for it id be all over that hahah anyways of getting u to sell JUST the springs?

·
It pulled a premium :)
855 Posts
rob - there you go mr. promoter!

sorry, I have nothing really significant to post here :(

but yes, jump on that deal because they will be the ish!

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Bump. I would like to get some Eibach Pro-Kits.
No, you really don't. :)

http://www.sr20forum.com/driveline-transmission/170794-b13-b14-b15-suspension-information.html

They will suck.

currently im selling a set up a whole set up hyperco springs. its a slight drop inch and half in the front and an inch in the front. also selling a set of kyb agxs,koni bump stops, motivational rear upper mounts 900 shipped if interested. all of this is brand new never used. never installed because ive decided to not tune my b14
Hypercos - $300 new. Currently unavailable, they do not depreciate, they are brilliant.
KYB AGX - $450 new.
Koni bumps - $60 a set.
Moti Mounts $110

That is $930 bucks. The individual AGX boxes are strapped together into one large square package of four (4). Damned heavy. The Hypercos are in another box, you could stuff in the mounts and bumps. Another fairly large heavy ass box. Everything has to be insured, tracked, and signed for upon delivery. Shipping will be more than $100 at the Post Office, let alone at UPS. Now we're up to $1,030 bucks, more like $1,100'ish or better.

Brand new stuff, never installed? That is certainly a good/fair deal, not stellar, but it sure as hell is not screwing anyone over either. I will add that is a very well thought out, well researched and proven suspension combination. It will not disappoint.

X 2. Another SR20 forum exclusive, that would be an excellent choice in springs. :biggthump

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
I've been offered upwards of $400 for my used b14 hyperco's. So $900 is in the ballpark, hate to break it to you.

They are the best springs made and they won't be produced again.

·
Nissan's Are Cool.
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really think I'll probably just go back to stock springs with my AGX's. The main thing is I'm just really sick of the ride quality with the B+G, they just put the car to low and the ride really suffers. I was only thinking the Pro Kits because they seemed to be only a marginal drop. I just hate how the stock springs make the car look like a little monster truck or something.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts