SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was looking around and it seems like the only cold air intakes that will fit my 00' G20 are ones that are designed for 00-02 Sentra SE's. My engine is a roller rocker but you all probably knew that so that rules out other CAI that i could buy. Hoping to find one that will fit without modding to the water tank and battery. Place Racing fits perfectly ive been told but im sure it doesnt matter about the brand since the design shouldnt change no matter who makes it...

Ok well if any of you have or know of where I can get a CAI that will fit my 2000 G20 I will probably snag it up really quickly.. only thing i ask for is no yellow.. but if its the only thing then ill bite the bullet and go with it

thanks

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
I have a buddy that has a red AEM from a 2001 SE. 75 plus shipping

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are you there? I'm willing to buy it just give me the info and I'll get it... but if not does anyone else have a CAI that will work for me nicely?

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
He's working on getting a pic. His sentra has been boosted for a couple years now and it's just been laying around. SInce he is not on any of the forums he has never bothered to sell. He says it's in good shape, the filter can go for a cleaning. He painted it red, so you may very well want to paint it what ever color you want.

·
Poppin' Granite sparkle
324 Posts
you can get the aem cai brand new from a vender on b15sentra.net for 220 shipped i believe. i bought mine from him, and it took 3 days. and its fits.

the other option you have is jwt pop charger.

and if you are really lucky, you can find a hot shot intake for the 2000 sentra se.

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
he said he would get a pic today. The sticker is on it, but it has been painted over. The reason it was painted was because he spilled a cleaning agent on it and it messed up the original finish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts