SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have 92 Maxima SE Fully Loaded Rear Calipers and a set of 258mm NX Rotors to install on 98 Sentra SE. I really want to have the E-Brake working when it is all said and done.

Based upon searching and quick visual observation, I definitely need new E-Brake brackets to hook everything up.

Your help is appreciated.

Chris

·
slave to the grind
2,707 Posts
check bessellers(sp?) in hebron off of petersburg road......last time i was out there there was a couple of maximas......if i cant get by there on tuesday ill see if they have any....

are you upgrading your brake lines and m/c too?

Don
good luck with the swap...i have everything except the ebrake cable to do this swap onto my 91 E...already have the nx front brakes...and am upgradingn to s/s brake lines....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check bessellers(sp?) in hebron off of petersburg road......last time i was out there there was a couple of maximas......if i cant get by there on tuesday ill see if they have any....

are you upgrading your brake lines and m/c too?

Don
good luck with the swap...i have everything except the ebrake cable to do this swap onto my 91 E...already have the nx front brakes...and am upgradingn to s/s brake lines....
That would be great if you can check for me. I live up in Lebanon, OH.

Brake lines are upgraded along with AD22F's from about 2 years ago.
My stock brakes weren't very strong at all.

Not upgrading the m/c just yet. Since it is a B14, most were talking B13 as a strongly recommended upgrade.
Is the B13/14 the exact same m/c? I don't think it is.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Self bump, still looking.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
You need 93-94 Maxima SE, 91-96 G20, or Altima SE brackets. I'll try to make it to the junkyard this Saturday to take a look.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Theo,
Paypal sent.

paNX - thanks for offering to seek them out for me.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts