SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
NX2K Driver!
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I need a few parts-
GTiR BOV (stock) with tube if not no biggy
GtiR Water pump pully (can i use a stock DE one?)
New red silicone vac/heater hose Or a Site/store that has decent prices I found a site that has what i need but $$$$$
I want to buy a new clutch but if anybody has a SPEC stg. 3 sprung kit that hasnt been installed LMK please. I can buy the kit new for $355 shipped

I also want stock GTiR guages ( Oil temp, and any other gauge that's not part of the cluster)

There are a few Other little things I need Like resisters But i plan to buy those new. If you have a new set LMK
Also Do you cut the wires then solder in the resisters or splice them into the wire without cutting the wires?

I also need the part number for NGK spark plugs for a GTiR motor I have the ones I pulled out but they dont have any part numbers printed
Please any info or parts will help!
Thanks -Steven

·
sr20s are my crack
247 Posts
i get the ngk bkr7e's.also i ordered the competition clutch stage 4 sprung hub 6 puck for my GTiR swapped b13. it holds 400wtq and i got it for 337 shipped. i got it from a vendor called evans-tuning. the number is 866-975-8863. im honestly suprised with the quality for the price. u should check it out.
p.s.-i had the spec stage 3 clutch in my avenir swapped b13 and didnt really like it too much.

·
NX2K Driver!
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i get the ngk bkr7e's.also i ordered the competition clutch stage 4 sprung hub 6 puck for my GTiR swapped b13. it holds 400wtq and i got it for 337 shipped. i got it from a vendor called evans-tuning. the number is 866-975-8863. im honestly suprised with the quality for the price. u should check it out.
p.s.-i had the spec stage 3 clutch in my avenir swapped b13 and didnt really like it too much.
Hey Thanks! Those are the same ones I used in my w10 swapped P10 back in the day. I didnt know if i needed a higher or lower heat range. Thanks for the INFO!!!!:biggthump:biggthump

EDIT: I looked up there web site and they only have honda clutches on there. I will give 'em a call tomorrow. thanks

·
sr20s are my crack
247 Posts
not a problem;)

·
NX2K Driver!
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump. little by little. Can I use header studs for the J-pipe? I have a broken stud i have been trying to get out. I might have to cut and drill it out and re-cut the threads....

·
NX2K Driver!
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT I need some INFO! and PARTS!

i have the bov and i think the inlet tube also!
Whats UP? I sent you a PM a few days ago! LMK asap ThankS!!!!

·
NX2K Driver!
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have a bov to fit the gtir it's an ARC. works great. $50 plus shipping

Is that atmospheric or recirculating type? I want a stock style recirculating style BOV it dose not have to be stock.

·
NX2K Driver!
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump still need parts like stock BOV or anything that will work with recric setup
Here are some update Pics

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.