SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got a OBX or Pacesetter header they are trying to sell? I need a header for about 150. I know Stillen and Nismo and HS are expensive, so I want one of these brands. Can't really find them online, anybody know sites that sell them new???

Also, if you are willing to trade, I am trying to get rid of my subs and amp. Look at sig, subs are Infinity Perfect 10.1's and amp is audiobahn 1200dt. All still in nused condition. Also, got a sub box for 3 of the 10's, if you want to put something in your car while you get a new box made, or whatever you want to do with them.

Let me know!

I also want a high-flow cat, which brands are good? I know I can get one around my way for 150.

I also want a muffler, but will probably also buy that around my way.

I really would prefer to trade so that I don't have to come out of pocket and don't get any grief from the wifey!!!

·
Whats a SR20DE?
110 Posts
mirrortints said:
Anybody got a OBX or Pacesetter header they are trying to sell? I need a header for about 150. I know Stillen and Nismo and HS are expensive, so I want one of these brands. Can't really find them online, anybody know sites that sell them new???

Also, if you are willing to trade, I am trying to get rid of my subs and amp. Look at sig, subs are Infinity Perfect 10.1's and amp is audiobahn 1200dt. All still in nused condition. Also, got a sub box for 3 of the 10's, if you want to put something in your car while you get a new box made, or whatever you want to do with them.

Let me know!

I also want a high-flow cat, which brands are good? I know I can get one around my way for 150.

I really would prefer to trade so that I don't have to come out of pocket and don't get any grief from the wifey!!!
I don't think 91-98 header for sr20de is the same as 99-+ I have 01 se pp and different cat setup then my b13.Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
370 Posts
mirrortints said:

Let me know!

actually any fwd sr20 header will fit any 91-02 (02 on the g20) usdm sr20 car with little to no midification.

PM paradyme if you are interested in buying an obx header.

also the oem nissan cat flows VERY well, and sometimes even much better than aftermarket units. i would say that unless you have a big shot of nitrous + cams an aftermarket cat would not be needed and would be overkill.

also check e-bay for the obx header. they have several for sale as we speak...

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I already got a HS header, it's at the factory getting re-coated. But anyways, I wanna go without a cat, besides hurting the ozone and emissions, ain't that supposed to produce more power, cause I know race cars do it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
mirrortints said:
Actually I already got a HS header, it's at the factory getting re-coated. But anyways, I wanna go without a cat, besides hurting the ozone and emissions, ain't that supposed to produce more power, cause I know race cars do it.
yes, high hp race cars will gain good whp from gutting/removing the cat. for your cat without full bolt ons, you might actually loose hp (if the aftermarket cat doesn't flow as well as the OEM nissan one does)

you don't even have cams, so i know that the gains you make would be very marginal indeed. after full bolt ons, cams, and nitrous, then MAYBE you would need a cat that flows better.

but the OEM nissan cat flows AWESOMELY. don't remove/replace it until you hit HIGH whp. until then, be happy that the OEM cat flows more than you need it to at this point....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts