SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im looking for some S1 JWT Camshafts for the little 1.6 Liter
GA16DE engine. Ive been hearing rumors that they no longer make them unless a group buy is done of i believe 10-20 sets. I see them still listed on there site, on Gspecs site, on mynismo.com site and the Nismoshop.com site. Does anyone know where i can get a set or anyone have a set? Any help would be great! thanks guys! :biggthump

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey dude! I would love to purchase the JWT cams for my 1994 B13 with the1.6 Liter GA16DE- you said 350.00 for the cams? thats a totally awesome price- couple questions- Are they in good condition or brand new? Do you have any of the original paper work that came with them to confirm that they are indeed JWT cams? I just finished making a big ass credit card payment, but if i were to place a deposit on them, could you hold the cams for me to show that I am serious? Let me know dude- Really interested- Thanks for your help! :biggthump

·
GXE killed in action
518 Posts
I bought them used and have used them for about 20K miles with the ecu always running Mobil 1 synthetic and they are in great condition. I wrapped them right after pulling them so there is still oil on them to prevent rust. I believe they were designed for the late model GA16DE, ie. 95+. I had them in my '99 GXE. I didn't notice JWT's site saying anything for them to be used with the early GA16s. I'd do some research first. I'm also looking to sell them together first before seperately.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats cool-Yeah dude- the S1 JWT GA16DE Camshafts were meant to be used in All 91-99 GA16DE motors- were you asking 350.00 for the cams and 350.00 for the JWT ECU? Im really a serious buyer for the Cams- can you please let me know- im willing to set some money aside for these. Thanks! :biggthump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts