SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
turbophoria
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i am missing my nx turbo bad. been gone for a year or so now, miss her so much. so i am looking for a new project car, i have 500-1000 dollars to spend on a car, really want an nx, ser is ok. maybe even a g20 in that same price range. anyway, anything in that price range i will consider, it all depends on the car. it will be turboed, so anybody with anything along the lines parts for this project, feel free to chime in. just trying to put some things together. by the way, anybody wants to trade, i have to vehicles i can bargain with. anyway, just putting a feel out, let me know. even a shell is cool.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
I will have a shell very soon. Its a red 93 se-r with a little front end damage. Its needs a new head light and bumper buts its not that bad. I will have pics up soon and more info if your interested. It would be the perfect track whore cause its not the best looking car, it has the rust in all teh normal spots.

·
turbophoria
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am interested in any and anything, go ahead and pm me any information. looks dont matter, all i want is something cheap basically. looking for a race car only, anything else is extra. interior can be wrecked, as long as the chasis is solid, im fine

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
its dark now so i will take pics and get into detail tommorow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts