SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a really good condition steering wheel, and the back hatch shelf, etc. If someone has some of these parts I would need them shipped but willing to pay good money! I am also looking for some good cond. fog lights, and headlights.

thanks
WM

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I've got headlights, I'm parting out an nx, but thats what i have

·
"The Chubby Panda"
1,483 Posts
i gots lots of blue stuff for you. If you can wait 1/2 a month for my brother to finally deal with his nx loss, I got all kinds.

I'm also willing to trade if you can find me a driver's nx1600/2000 seat that looks like this:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have anything really to trade but I need the whole back hatch blue shelf and side pieces.. I can wait no worries just msg me and remind me if you can and I will keep my eye out for seats cause I am gonna hit the junk yards here and I got a lead on some cars so I will let u know if I can get one for you if you can keep me apprized of the blue int. shelf stuff?

·
"The Chubby Panda"
1,483 Posts
oh **** you're in alberta!?! check out forest lawn auto wreckers in calgary. they got a white 92 with blue interior.
(cept the rear panel, i got that one from them last year). If you can find a sapphire blue hood, please please get it and I'll pick it up from you. I've been trying to find one forever!

i think it's www.flapp.ca or something

btw and fyi,

blue was only available in aussie nx coupes and canadian nx's and even then, they're very rare. It might fare you better to swap the whole interior to grey. I've been contemplating it a number of times just because replacement parts are going to be an absolute bitch down the road.

I've done a number of entire interior swaps, so if you're wanting to come out to saskatoon for a mini meet with james and I, I'd be happy to give you a hand (slot a whole weekend to do it tho).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts