SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a POP charger if someone has one available in good condition for a reasonable price. found a new one online but just wanting to see if i can get lower priced one since i dont plan on staying NA for a long time.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP!...

well if no one is selling one can someone point me in to where i could get one? Im considering this mod or just some maintance parts like cap and rotor or wires so any info is appreciated. I saw courtesy has em, anywhwere else?

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Um, I'll consider selling mine. It's a JWT POP. 70shipped and it's yours. I was going to sell it with my car, but I'd sell it to make some money to fix stuff wrong with the car so I can sell it. :D. Let me know.

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Viruz1 said:
Looking to buy a POP charger if someone has one available in good condition for a reasonable price. found a new one online but just wanting to see if i can get lower priced one since i dont plan on staying NA for a long time.

you need a good flowing intake like a POP charger for forced induction even more. it flows strait and freely into the turbo.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mYseRgOesvrOOm said:
Um, I'll consider selling mine. It's a JWT POP. 70shipped and it's yours. I was going to sell it with my car, but I'd sell it to make some money to fix stuff wrong with the car so I can sell it. :D. Let me know.
PMed you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts