SR20 Forum banner

WTB: SR20 Pressure Plate

330 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  ehsar20 
#1 ·
Hey guys, Im in a jam, at the last minute, the PP I was supposed to
have for this weekend, is a no show.

So I need to find a PP THIS WEEK since Im supposed to be doing the clutch job this weekend..

I can easily get an OEM one, but since I'll be doing ALOT of lapping this summer
I wanted one with ah little more grab.

An ACT Street, or JWT STreet, or Centerforce also, would do.

Im looking at slightly used, or really good deal on brand new.

I dont need the kit as I have everything else.

Thanks in advance guys,

Chris

#2 ·
From a GB you can get you a brand new clutchnet street modified(10-15% over stock) for $150. or you can get the type 1(40%over stock) for $170

#6 ·
ehsar20 said:
I have a slightly used ACT HD PP. $125 plus shipping. It is in excellant condition> Im located in NYC do you still want one?
Thats great.

Do you have any pics of it ?
Only thing Im worried about is it being a HD pp... does it make the pedal hard or anything like that. If not, Im ready to buy it :)

let me know if you have pics and how it feels.
I'll be using it for street/track. Lots of track, like 3 times a week. And with an OEM B15 Disc, same that ship with JWT street clutch kits.

Thanks ,

Chris

#7 ·
if you paypal the money tonight wednesday, it would take maybe till next week friday to get to you. it is hard to estimate shipping because of going to canada. it would ship out this friday assuming you can paypal tonight or tomorrow.

#9 ·
goneturbo said:
you could pay next day shipping but the charges are outrageous, ~$90 if i remember correctly
Ya, thats a little over what I would like to pay for it. And I need it by saturday in Rochester, NY.

Thanks for your help man. Though I think I'll go with ehsar20's offer, since he's in NYC he can probably get them to rochester in a few days.

I'll keep you posted though if things dont come through.

Thanks man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.