SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like your old SR20 Valve Cover...just like the title says.
I'm taking on a project experimenting with colors and schemes and need a couple of cheap SR20 valve covers. If it's painted or dirty, I don't care. Must be crack/damage free...though...

They are $15-20 at the local junkyards, so I will pay UP TO $25 shipped to my zip code 91911. We can help each other out by getting rid of your extra parts and save me the trouble of getting dirty. ;)

Thanks in advance....
-Brian

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
i have two extra ones let me know if you still need one thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
92WHTSE-R said:
i have two extra ones let me know if you still need one thanks
Assuming they are SR20 VC's and are in good shape, I'll take them both for $45 shipped to me. If you can do that, please let me know.
Thank you...
-Brian

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
i have a stock one and one that is powdercoated yellow one. i will let them both go for $50 shipped. let me know
thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
92WHTSE-R said:
i have a stock one and one that is powdercoated yellow one. i will let them both go for $50 shipped. let me know
thanks
Let's split the difference of my original offer of $45 and your offer of $50 and call it $47.50 shipped for both of them....!
If you can do it, please PM me....
....thanks.

EDIT: I assume the powder coated one is still in good shape? or is the coating damaged/flaking/etc ????

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MARCUSMARC said:
Lol...well if ya don't want it, no sweet off my back.
HAHAHA.. :) sorry to be a pain in the ass, just trying to get the best deal and if I can get both of them off 92WHTSE-r for $47.50 i'll do it. If I don't hear back from him this weekend, i'll take yours and call it a day.

thanks for the patience Marcus.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
92WHTSE-R said:
i'll take $47.50 for them. let me know.
thanks
92WHTSE-R...you have PM.

That should do it folks, I have all I need for the valve cover dept project.

Thanks to all......!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have one---in good shape, just dirty---$20 shipped--- Already pulled and ready to go.... Let me know.... I take pay pal

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IH8-V8 said:
I have one---in good shape, just dirty---$20 shipped--- Already pulled and ready to go.... Let me know.... I take pay pal
you have PM.
thx.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts