SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SR20
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guy! i'm looking for a motor for a buddy of mine. If you know anyone who is selling one or know shops thats selling them them let me know (needs to be in good condition). He's looking to spend bout $1500 for the motor and the rest would be a different story. I'll be helping him out on the swap since he is fearly new to the SR community. I know where to go about getting the motors but want to test out the forum to where is the best deals are thats all!

Thanks

·
Registered
722 Posts
BLACKMR2 said:
Hi, guy! i'm looking for a motor for a buddy of mine. If you know anyone who is selling one or know shops thats selling them them let me know (needs to be in good condition). He's looking to spend bout $1500 for the motor and the rest would be a different story. I'll be helping him out on the swap since he is fearly new to the SR community. I know where to go about getting the motors but want to test out the forum to where is the best deals are thats all!

Thanks

Where are you located? if you are in socal, i'll sell you my motor for $750.00.
The only thing missing are the injectors. I used them on my de.

·
SR20
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whow....thats sound pretty good, but if you can find out bout shipping to 54304 or Green bay, Wisconsin. I'm pretty sure my friend would pick this up quick. Also do you have pix? Was motor installed? whats the condition on it? mileage? pm me back....

·
Registered
722 Posts
BLACKMR2 said:
whow....thats sound pretty good, but if you can find out bout shipping to 54304 or Green bay, Wisconsin. I'm pretty sure my friend would pick this up quick. Also do you have pix? Was motor installed? whats the condition on it? mileage? pm me back....
Who or what company can ship motors? I'll around and find out.
The motor was never installed. It has approx. 49k km in it. I'll try to send you pics tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts