SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a 96, 200sx and I'm looking for some stock springs. I lowered my car about a year ago and I'm sick of the crappy ride. It's only an SE, but I heard that SE-R springs will work on the SE. Anyone know where I can get some?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have stock springs, what kind of springs are you running? Will you trade?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds good to me. They're bombz coilovers that I bought on ebay for around 60 bucks. The only problem I see with that is how were going to get them to each other at the same time. We're not going to be able to drive our cars with no springs. I might be able to be without a car for a few days. Will you be able to be without one for a little while?

·
SR20DE Kid
325 Posts
I will trade ya straight up for the coilovers or i will take 50 shipped.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buying it for the 75 bucks and then selling my coilovers to you for 50 shipped would probably be the best thing to do...That way i can do the whole thing in a day instead of having to take the springs off, ship them, and then wait for the other ones to come in...If you will still be interested once i get the springs then I will take pictues off the coilovers so you can see what kind of condition they're in. The reason being is because I got my car painted recently and he got some overspray on the coilovers. I can scratch off the overspray easily with my fingernail and it makes the springs look like they did when I got them new, but it's kinda hard to reach the whole thing while it's still on the car. I can take the rest off easily with paint thinner once i get the springs off and then I'll send you the pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FNSIKSTR would you happen to have bump stops for all for struts? Putting the coilovers required me to cut the bump stops and so I need some new ones now so i can put the stock springs back on.

·
SR20DE Kid
325 Posts
I would rather just sell my springs. I dont need coilovers at the moment really. I will sell them to ya for 50 shipped. Or if you have a header for sale then maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
270 Posts
NM. . . You mind selling me the tophats? I just realized i have coilovers and i had my stock springs on the side but i cant seem to find my rear springs. If you buy stock springs and have no use for your coilovers ill be glad to take the top hats. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts