SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I need a set too, if anyone has a set for sale.

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
How bad do you want them? :D I never liked selling my stock stuff but for the right price I might consider it.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Im kinda the same way. If you guys make an offer... Im only willing to sell 2 of my SE-R wheels though. Thet alreadt have tire too. Nitto 450s on both. Make me and offer an maybe! :D

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
WhiteSER20 said:
i would but im gonna be using mine in the winter, nothing like stock rims wrapped in some blizzaks:rolleyes:
I have dunlop winters on mine right now. But for the right price I would dismount them and sell them. Any offers guys? :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm really not sure how much they would cost if I bought them from the dealer. Would they be $80-90 from dealer?

·
Registered
765 Posts
I will sell my stock wheels if someone makes me a worthwhile offer. I thought a local guy was going to buy them but he backed out :mad:

Anyways they are in decent shape, i think one is scraped a little around the lip but not very noticeable at all. I will try and borrow a digital camera to take some pics of them.. Some MoFo stole my Fuji 2.9Megapixel Digital Camera a few months ago :eek: !!

2 of the tires are completely bald and not roadworthy, the other 2 tires are Kumho 712s which have a little bit of tread left on them but not much.

I am willing to drive 2 hours to meet someone halfway if they want to save on shipping charges, but Texas is a pretty big State so 2 hours out of Dallas isnt goign to get me very far hehe.

Email me if interested: [email protected]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Good luck tryin to find em for $80-90 new... They run atleast 120-150 new from anywhere. Especially if you goto the dealership!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts