SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the section of piping between the throttle body and MAF off of a cold air intake for a highport motor, with the couplers if you can.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NX$paniard said:
so basically you want a short ram intake without the filter and maf filter adapter????
No, the thing is I have a PRI cold air piping section with a K&N cone filter, everything else is stock from the MAF to the TB. I need the other section of piping. My friend went turbo, he has a low port, and sold me the cold air extension section. So now I need the other piece, except for a high port.

·
SSS
61 Posts
Sorry, to highjack your thread mate, but i am also after the CAI piping which leads from the MAF to the throttle body to suit a low port sr20de. If anyone can help me, and willing to ship to australia please pm me to discuss

cheers

Dom

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dominic said:
Sorry, to highjack your thread mate, but i am also after the CAI piping which leads from the MAF to the throttle body to suit a low port sr20de.

I got first dibs though.

·
SSS
61 Posts
I have a pic of the piece of piping i am after but am not sure how to upload an image into this forum, can someone host it for me?

Dom

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dominic said:
I have a pic of the piece of piping i am after but am not sure how to upload an image into this forum, can someone host it for me?

Dom
Get off of here, this is my thread, youve taken it too far now. If youre after something start another thread of youre own. I am closing this thread now, but anyone with the piping I need please PM me and forget about the foreigner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.