SR20 Forum banner

WTS 93 SER with 74,xxx miles--PICS inside

859 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Majestical69 
#1 ·
Hello guys im selling my 93 SER with 74,xxxx miles on the original engine. I havent driven it in almost a year. Its at my parents house under a car cover and doesnt run atm. Nothing is wrong with the engine, drivetrain, or transmission. I was going to slowly replace older parts but ended up not being organized and took off parts at once. Now I dont have the patience to put it back together. All the parts are in the trunk that i took off. I bought new KYB struts on all 4 corners, new brake hardware with stainless steel lines, a new pacesetter header. The only thing it DOES need is a battery, 2 front rotors, and an exhaust from the header. Take a look at the pics. I was going to get the car repainted, but that got put on hold. Other than the paint, the car has no major damage at all. It has your normal minor door dings. I have 2 back bumpers that will come with it, and 2 trunks. Take a look at the pics, and send me some PMS if you have questions. Im located in Tyler, Texas. Thanks for your time.

#11 ·
If you can find a way to get it shipped to Va, I can take if off ur hands, if you give me a price.

-Mike

#12 ·
Im asking 900 bucks which i think is a steal. I just need to get it out of my parents house. I will ship it if needed as long as you can cover the cost :) I will price some shipping companys here in Tyler. I tried hosting pics from http://www.eshelps.com/web but it says my pics are not true Jpegs for some reason.

#15 ·
Ignore me..im a moron today posting stupid posts...Edited for stupidty.

-Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.