1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Brand: TEIN

Model Name: Basic Coil-Over Damper Kit

Model Number: DSP16-LUSS2

Condition: BRAND NEW (in box, never opened)

Applications: Any B14 (1995-1999) Nissan 200SX or Sentra, in other words...
· 1995-1998 Nissan 200SX (including SE and SE-R) (U.S.-spec)
· 1998-1999 Nissan Sentra SE

Items Included:
· Full Coil-over Kit (4 springs and 4 shocks)
· OEM Front Upper Mount
· OEM Rear Upper Mount

Specifications:
· Ride Height Range (front): -3.7~-2.1in (-94~-54mm)
· Ride Height Range (rear): -3~-0.6in (-77~-16mm)
· Spring Rate (front): 336lbs/in (6kgf/mm)
· Spring Rate (rear): 280lbs/in (5kgf/mm)
· Spring Size (front): 200mm L / 70mm ID
· Spring Size (rear): 200mm L / 70-90mm ID

Price: Only $897, compared with the current retail prices...

Amazon.com - $986

Bodykits.com - $955

TEIN - NO LONGER AVAILABLE www.tein.com/srch/us_search.php?maker=NISSAN

Notes:

This kit, the TEIN "Type Basic" kit, is NOT EDFC compatible (http://www.tein.com/classroom/edfc/), only the TEIN Type Flex kit. However, with that said, compared to a typical "sleeve type" coil over, this Type Basic kit has a more exclusive setup for a better balance of suspension travel and damping force. As you should already be well aware, because it is a coil-over setup the ride height will be fully adjustable. They also feature a special paint coating for rust prevention.

This is an extremely high-quality kit manufactured by one of the most highest quality companies out there. Don't accept imitations and don't sell yourself short with anything less.

If you are seriously interested call 646-568-5510 (and if I can't pick up, please leave a message with your name and number), or send me a private message. I will answer any of your questions and converse about the shipping and logistics. I look forward to speaking with you.

And now for the images...

Again, if you are seriously interested call 646-568-5510 (and if I can't pick up, please leave a message with your name and number), or send me a private message. I will answer any of your questions and converse about the shipping and logistics. I look forward to speaking with you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts