SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Super Black B13 SE-R with a JDM DE, has at most 80K on it, runs perfect, very late 97 LSD tranny- one of the very last with the LSD, new all metal radiator, stock wheels with Falken Azenis- good tread, stock suspension, 94 headlight update with used headlights, new corners, new trim pieces-black unpainted, and a dark charcoal used grill, paint in excellent shape, body is decent, a few dings, hood has dent in front, d/s fender has dent that I pulled out-still sort of rumpled, some lower rust, some rust in door jambs- have used Rust Doctor rust converter on all of it, rust behind tail lights, trunk will not open, sunroof-does not leak, has AEBS header-new flexpipe, stock exhaust on now- have Stillen rear section- comes with car, PR CAI-lower section with filter only, Hyper Ground System, Progress adj rear sway bar, Active Tuning RSTB, ES Bushings (F/R con. arms, F sway bar, F sway bar endlinks, and all 4 motor mount inserts)- on their way to me from Powertech, Nissan OEM clutch has 39K on it, still does a great job. I want to trade it with some one for an S13 coupe with a manual, with a good body and paint and in good running order with no leaks, color doesnt really matter. In VA

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to trade for a 240, not sell it outright. The car also has a Stillen front spoiler and will have a Sunny Styling CF hood in the near future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts