SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am sick of hondas and the people that come with'em. I have a 95 accord 2door coupe i wanna trade for a b13 se-r or a 200sx se-r. Condition doesnt really matter tom me too much. Heres some info on my whip.
Milage 200,800
Color: Black
Stock motor with valve job done 75,000 mi ago.
Intake i made out of old IC piping
Short shift adaptor
Amber corners (and a set of clear corners)
Pioneer head unit
Exedy stage 2 clutch
New distributer
New Starter
New wire/plugs
Other than that its completely stock
Tires have 90% tread left
The car drives great and has given me no problems for the 5 weeks ive owned it.
the only thing wrong with it is that it has an exhaust leak and rust. This thing would make a great daily driver.

I may also include an H23 DOHC head and almost everything to swap it on the f22b block.
I will also take 2000 w/ the head or 1800 w/o

the car is located in middletown, Ny zip code 10940.

-Eric

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm.. im not really into selling it but mabye if no one hits me up with trades, ill let you know.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpp.. i think im just going to sell this now, so im asking 2000 firm.

-E

·
slickmaster brraaapppp
338 Posts
ANYONE WHO BUYS THIS MAKE SURE THE CAR COMES WITH A TITLE...I STILL HAVENT GOT MINE FROM CAR HE SOLD ME...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Evan
The DMV took their sweet ass time mailing it in but i do belive i have some sort of title they just sent me. I think since the car had a rebulit title in conneticut, it now has to get inspected by salvage in nys. im not to shure about it though since i havent read it thoroughly.

I do have a title IN HAND And ready for transfer for my 95 Accord.

-Eric

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also have new pics.

And a H23 DOHC head and almost all the parts needed to swap it onto the f22 block. All you need is and p14 ecu, h23 distributer and a h23 header. This should yeild 160hp and 150ftlbs.

Please email me at [email protected] for pictures.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Evan
The DMV took their sweet ass time mailing it in but i do belive i have some sort of title they just sent me. I think since the car had a rebulit title in conneticut, it now has to get inspected by salvage in nys. im not to shure about it though since i havent read it thoroughly.

I do have a title IN HAND And ready for transfer for my 95 Accord.

-Eric
dont you think you should read it thoroughly and give the dude a title for a car he bought from you??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts