SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of Stillen side skirts. Not the the ones for the GTR kit, the ones for the lip kit. They need to be painted they have white on them but its all chipped away and wat not. Im preferring a local buyer. Im in norther NJ and I dont mind driving around the tri-state area.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope color doesnt matter...the color of my skirts were white, but they are all chipped up so thats perfect for painting

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
white96se said:
I have a pair of Stillen side skirts. Not the the ones for the GTR kit, the ones for the lip kit. They need to be painted they have white on them but its all chipped away and wat not. Im preferring a local buyer. Im in norther NJ and I dont mind driving around the tri-state area.

Pics please?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i wasnt looking to sell them, i was looking to trade for stock ser skirts if someone had them. if u want to trade ill split s/h with you. i need to get pics up i just keep forgetting but theyre in perfect condition they just need to be painted. just let me know

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
white96se said:
i wasnt looking to sell them, i was looking to trade for stock ser skirts if someone had them. if u want to trade ill split s/h with you. i need to get pics up i just keep forgetting but theyre in perfect condition they just need to be painted. just let me know

I'll prob trade you if you can just email me a pic or to. [email protected] . LMK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts