SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
SerMonkey
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell or trade my 94 Honda Civic CX. Would really like a b13 se-r but would consider anything, show me what you got.

Mods Include:

Motor/Tranny:

2000 JDM B16 Block(50K)
1997 GSR Head (55k)
Doesn't leak, or burn anything at all, compression perfect
All new ES MM Inserts
LS Tranny from a 98 Teg (55K) Legit
GSR shifter
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
DC Header with collector hacked off
Full Exhaust with no cat
Short ram intake
Stage 3 clutch
Lightened flywheel
Chipped and socketed p28 ecu w/ 2 step and 8,200rpm redline

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels:

Cross drilled GSR Front brakes
Strut tower brace
Dropzone coil overs
16" Rota circuit 8's with brand new Kuhmos

Appearance:

EK sideskirts
shaved civic cx
Real JDM headlights & corners w/ city lights
CF duckbill wing

Interior:

All black and very clean
Custom red leather door panels
Monster tach w/ shift light
Type r boot with type r knob
Kenwood deck
Comes with stock gray DX seats

·
SR20 Performance
296 Posts
turbo could use a rebuild...doesnt need it.....turbo kit is not on...that is turbo, mani, intercooler. fuel rail, pump, injectors and all are in need a FPR to drive without turbo...other than that no problems...car does need inspected

·
SR20 Performance
296 Posts
tkre420 said:
turbo could use a rebuild...doesnt need it.....turbo kit is not on...that is turbo, mani, intercooler. fuel rail, pump, injectors and all are in need a FPR to drive without turbo...other than that no problems...car does need inspected

notice i said here turbo kit is not on

·
SerMonkey
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tuley95LS said:
i noticed that you got the gsr head on there, i thought the b16 head flows better?
Thats a long standing controversy, people say the b16 head is good for NA while the gsr is better for boost, people say that the b16 flows better but the gsr puts down more power. I feel that the difference is very minor.

·
Registered
758 Posts
pm me with price please, very interested

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
SeRMonkey92 said:
Thats a long standing controversy, people say the b16 head is good for NA while the gsr is better for boost, people say that the b16 flows better but the gsr puts down more power. I feel that the difference is very minor.
i have heard that the b16 head flows better. but the gsr cams are better than b16 cams.

bump for a clean bubble. you also on b20vtec.com ?

stratton.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ill trade you a 90 talon TSI AWD 70 k miles on motor runs nice and fast , boostin 12psi spikes 15 psi .. im located in HIaleah FL . aka miami . the car has a new transfer case but it needs a clutch , or adjustment .. cuz if u dont double clutch . it tends 2 grind.. if u intrested leave me a # i can reach you ..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.