SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.floridaSR20s.com

Hey everyone, just wanted to post a link to a new website started by me and a few other SE-R owners in FL.

Not much as of yet, but there will be more added to the page. Soon. Keep checking it guys, I will post events, pictures, writeups all sorts of things.

·
Registered
209 Posts
for all your sr20 needs click here
thats cool

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Hehehe What a coincidence! Who's black se-r is that on the top of the page!!? :D :D

Ju§tin

·
allmotorKA24DE
607 Posts
(special Ed from Crank Yankers):
yaaaaaaayyy!!!
my car's on the internet!!
yaaaaaaayyy!!!

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys, I have a section with cars, if you all want, feel free to send me pictures and a list of mods, and I'll add you on there...we gotta represent for FL!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Fast91SER said:
Hey guys, I have a section with cars, if you all want, feel free to send me pictures and a list of mods, and I'll add you on there...we gotta represent for FL!!!
Ill send ya some pics if you wanna add my car.. not sure if you just wanna keep it all sers

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ILLuSiVe G20 S said:
Ill send ya some pics if you wanna add my car.. not sure if you just wanna keep it all sers
I got a G on there already, I could use more. Its an SR20 site, not just SE-R...send pics to [email protected]

and 98sr20ve...no off topic section yet, I dont have a forum on there :D

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
the forum is awsome but it mooves too slow.............. like it takes a long time to get responses, and it seems that jay, rob, serb, ben, and a couple other people are the only ones posting. im sure it will get going though:D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts