21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
This site is awesome.....Serb i need to send you my info i keep forgetting

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
the site it lookin good serban im still waiting on more $$$ before i can get my sr20 so im still not on the road yet. im really looking into buying my sr20 from this guy towards the miami area, have u seen or heard anything about him. his site is www.alljapaneseengines.com I think its a pretty good deal and im really looking into his engine.
-Thomas

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
DoomReaper said:
place looks cheap

:rolleyes:
why would you comment?

serb...i just got down to sarasota with my nx im having suspension problems, but ill still drive up to meet with everyone...where do you guys meet up?
jeff

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
serchef said:
:rolleyes:
why would you comment?

serb...i just got down to sarasota with my nx im having suspension problems, but ill still drive up to meet with everyone...where do you guys meet up?
jeff

We're scattered all over the place, a lot of us guys meet up down south in the fort lauderdale, miami area. But unless we have a big meet or somethin, its probably not really worth your time to drive down, unless you just wanna hang out.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
ok well when i get a job ill be checking it out....im bored here so many rich people with thier porches and jags...i feel like the low man on the pole

·
Registered
13 Posts
lol i wasnt talkign about about the website. i was talking about the linked website that sr20sentra91 posted. i was saying it looked cheap cuz the prices r low on the motors lol jeezzzzz

·
Registered
334 Posts
i know this is old but this site is tight...

·
Pursuit of happiness
584 Posts
Hey,
Newbie, Just thought to let you Fla. guys know I just startes a rebuild on a 91 sentra ser, It only makes sense to keep in touch with the locals. I am located east central (brevard), awaitng info back from Fred out in texas for a tranny, This guy
has a video of a very sick sentra [email protected] approx 11 sec its all on video if you have not seen it, you should, its unbelievable.
Ed

·
YOUR F0RUM SUX
3,558 Posts
I love your site Serban... not only is it a more friendly community... but when I log in.. my mouse isn't takeing over by your site.. and draged under your control right to the search button.

THANX SERBAN!!

:p

21 - 40 of 52 Posts