SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to order 3 parts from Courtesy Nissan until I found out that they ****ed up my order (isn't that the trend lately) by telling me the price without shipping was the price with shipping, and that it would be here tomorrow which, in fact, it would be here next Wednesday or so. So I ordered from a local dealer and the stuff will be here on Saturday morning.

Anyways, I saw this site posted by nsracer on another thread. You simply enter Nissan part numbers in there and it spits the part descriptions back at you, the list price, and the price they are giving you. Courtesy said my order without shipping was $42.00. This order was $42.04! It's fast, easy, and quick. I think .cc is Canada. Dunno how their service is, but they have such a slick site that I think they will get my next business.
Even if you don't want to order anything and you know a part number and just want to see what it is or the price, this site will do that.
I love it

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Just ordered the rear strut bar from courtesy and a b13 fog light kit for my buddy online. They will definately hear it from me if the stuff isn't sent out on time.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Registered
18 Posts
Courtesy f-d up my order a few weeks ago. They sent me the wrong distributor rotor. No big deal but an inconvience.

Mike

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think nissanparts.cc is the biggest pile of **** in the world. I ordered a FSM over a month ago from them. I've emailed them 4 times since, and never got a reply to any of them. Called them, guess they switched numbers.. the new number they gave didnt work.. They can all burn in hell. But on the other hand, nsracer(david) said he had no problems with them...

·
Registered
415 Posts
.ca is for Canada.

.cc is for the Cocos Islands, located in the Indian Ocean.

http://www.enic.cc/about/cocos.html

No, NissanParts.cc is not located on the Cocos Islands. That's just where the domain extension is designated for.

A worthless fact that I thought everyone would like to know.

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
STILLEN Performance Exhaust
Hotshot Racing Header (Ordering Soon)
Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

[This message has been edited by Chris93SER (edited 07-19-2001).]

·
Registered
466 Posts
mdpay, what year car so you have? They changed the dist rotor in the middle of '96, so some had one kind and others had a different one.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Yea, I loved them. They sold me my Nissan Motorsports Radiator and cap shipped for what Courtesy wanted for the radiator alone with no shipping! And, I got my radiator to me in about 5 days! Awesome! I don't know Alex, I don't think they like you

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
If I remember correctly. nissanparts.cc subaruparts.com and some nismoparts of some type domain is run by a dealership in Tacoma,WA. When I have been out there I remember driving by them, just a regular dealership nothing big.

G

·
0 Posts
Contact Dave Burnette at Town North Nissan in Austin, TX. He will give you awesome rates and awesome speedy service! Guranteed.. I have switched to him since I got screwed last by courtesy. 25% off! Mention b15sentra.net

512-451-7411 Dave Burnette

He has a 1800 # I just don;t have it right now.

[This message has been edited by RussSER (edited 07-19-2001).]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts