SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 486 Posts

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am about to do the engine swap, but did the interior yesterday. swapped dash, nx console, se-r seats, and black trim instead of beat ass tan. looks so much better.

before

after

·
smoke and a Pancake
1,078 Posts
wow nice

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wish it were VVL or the popular det, but for now the SR20 will do good. Make me an offer on the shift boot (rubber). I also have some tail lights that I modified a bit. here are the sway bar differences. can you guess the stock xe from the nx2k's? lol

tail lights

bigger is better

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, it doesn't look bigger, but. does anyone know if the xe front sway bar is different from se-r/nx front sway bar. I would imagine it is but doesn't look it.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah the pics doesn't justify it enough. you can bend the xe one by hand easily.

·
94 JDM SR20DE XE
616 Posts
heck yea its bigger! i changed mine and could see a big difference.

those tail lights look good. probably wouldnt look right with any other color though.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definately gonna do the rear disc conversion. But at a later date. want to gather parts and rebuild calipers if needed. Also need to find good cables for rear disc as the drum cables are different.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pressed in my prothane MMs in a spare set, and are going to be sending my JUN flywheel out for resurfacing. Also gonna rebuild the AD22s before I put em on the XE.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
throwing in suspension today

this is just the rear so far. still have to put nx's sway bar in too. those drums won't be around for long.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it's CivicSuck's old suspension. Good old Tokico set.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here is some stuff that awaits her chariot!!!

1 - 20 of 486 Posts