SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to tell *someone* who would understand - after 10 years of looking and wishing and dreaming, I finally bought my very own SE-R!

They came out when I was a junior in college and I drooled over them then. Then I graduated and couldn't find a good job. I bought a cheaper Integra. Then I got married and had kids and I had to buy a Camry. Now, finally, I was able to buy the car that I wanted.

It's a white '91 classic. It appears to be absolutely stock. The only thing I plan to do to it is tint the windows (welcome to Phoenix!) and advance the timing. All I need is a fun car to get me to work.

Anyways, yahoo! again.

JP

·
Registered
708 Posts
Congrats,
I just got mine in March and I love it. You should take it out autocrossing it's a blast!

------------------
Art R.
1992 Sentra SE-R
SCCA Solo II Driver
Cal Club #823 E Stock

·
Registered
723 Posts
damn! now that is worthy of an announcement!

i sure hope i get my Mercedes C230 Kompressor Coupe in less than 10 years! (outta college in 3)

[This message has been edited by Limited Slip (edited 06-18-2001).]

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Cool! Where are you from??

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, it's not much of a challenge to keep it stock. There's a lot of things in my budget that are more important than my car (for example, I just put new windows in my house that cost more than my SE-R). Besides, I like the stock ride and handling and it already has enough power to get me in trouble.

And, to NSRacer, I live in Tempe. So when you see a white SE-R screaming down the Superstition and I-10 early in the morning, it just me going to work.

JP

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Not hard to keep stock really. I actualy perferre the stock suspension. Mine isnt too far off, POP and AD22VFs, oh stb. Doubt she will get too much more anytime soon...

congrats

·
Registered
166 Posts
you know what is sad is Im slowly going back to stock "slowly" but it's happening...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Me too. I am buying a stock exhasut because I can not take the noise. Although my custom ram air intake is getting closer to completion...
Whoohooo. I wanna hear that and that's all!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts