SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Evo is gone :(
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
4 Yakima SST Mk2 towers with clips

I have had these for about 10 years and used them on my last two cars (92 SE-R and 85 Celica). They are in very good condition and should work on any B13 Sentra. I have sold the SE-R and these towers will not work on the Evo so I need to get rid of them. I am looking for $40 + shipping OBO. I can get some pics if anyone needs them.

Edit added Pics:

Thanks.

·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just the towers the bars have seen better days and new ones are only like $50. I will get a pic and post it up this weekend. So for less then a $100 you can have a Yakima rack for your B13.

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
bullfrg said:
Just the towers the bars have seen better days and new ones are only like $50. I will get a pic and post it up this weekend. So for less then a $100 you can have a Yakima rack for your B13.
Hey Bull, can you post/send me a pic of the rack? Also, can they fit on a P10?

·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Added pics to first post.

The clips I have are the y10 (set of 4) and the y6 (set of 4). The y6 clips fit both the Sentra and the early G20's. So in answer to your question Howard these will work on your car.

I have some other parts for the rack if you are interested (fairing, bike mount, locks). If there are any other questions just post them up or pm me.

Thanks.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
What price for the bike mount and towers? I will just have to get new bars.

Brent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts