SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have some images i want to post so i had them hosted and i put the image url where the insert image button tells me to and it comes up
and when i post it stays the same no image, Now iam new to this forum and have been a member of other forums but have never needed to post an image before, so if anyone would be so kind to explain to me how i go about this i would be very grateful.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
The link inbetween the
has to have an extension at the end like .jpg or .gif.

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
yes, right click on the picture, then goto properties, then copy and paste the URL from the properties windows. That should be the exact link of the picture.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Tre` said:
yes, right click on the picture, then goto properties, then copy and paste the URL from the properties windows. That should be the exact link of the picture.
That's what I thought too but I went to that link and that is the picture. When you go to properties it give you that link he posted in the initial post. Hmmmm... Go to imagestation.com. That will work. Not sure how you can link from that sight.

-Erik

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
I viewed the source on the website and found the link for the picture but it appears they have some fancy coding so you cant link off their site. Just save the picture and find some webspace to upload it too.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
You got it! Woo-hoo! I wish I could get my hands on one of those and and drive them legally on the road. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts