SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wat really happened 2 night fellas?????. Kesi hurt alotta hondas feelings at nathans 2night and the whole Se-r crew shut yonkers the FU** DOWN. Glad yall came out but sorry bout this whole cops bullshit, it never was like this, should get better in the warm weather. If anyone hears from Dre wit the supra please inform me cause i feel like **** knowin he got caught doin nothin.

P.S. Kesi what really happened wit you and the s2000???? lol. Holla at me.

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Yo Yo I must say i hurt that sk2 feelings, I streched him by like 3 cars. .Ill get back to you on dre.No one wanted to run when they herd my car.We shut down the show when we all did our burnout son its a wrap. im not comming back in a minute to much 5.0 in Yonkers,But no all motor comp for me upthere i have them shook.

·
Banned
707 Posts
thats nuts cause the ciz-ops be all up online lookin for **** like this...But who gives a flyin fuk rights. I need my license really bad, got a goddamn dui.

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Ok they arrested him for "driving to slow on hywy" so they let him go at 4 am .They took him in beat him up cuz they couldnt catch anyonel else Punched him in his face.They broke his alpine dvd player and was using his nextel.He getting a lawer because they cant arrest you for driving to slow on the hyway.Thats mest up thats why i hate 5.0 F*&K the Police.

·
Banned
707 Posts
damn thats crazy. My boy chino had something similiar happen, but he was racing on franny lou and try to dip on the cops on the LIE and ran out of NOS right before eastern and then ran him off the road ****ed his car up and beat the everliving **** out of him good thing was 20-30 people were by eastern at the time and saw the whole thing. so you can guess what happened with that.

the babylon ah listen from near and far!

·
Registered
46 Posts
kesi24 said:
Ok they arrested him for "driving to slow on hywy" so they let him go at 4 am .They took him in beat him up cuz they couldnt catch anyonel else Punched him in his face.They broke his alpine dvd player and was using his nextel.He getting a lawer because they cant arrest you for driving to slow on the hyway.Thats mest up thats why i hate 5.0 F*&K the Police.
Dats ****in dirty i'm tired of cops how tha hell do they sleep at night doin **** like dat well he'll gonna get his "what goes around comes around".

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
ehsar20 said:
wha dee muddacunt boy, what part you from?
Damn i thought i was the quickest trini w/an se-r, guess not huh.
my car slow :( .Im from sando.

·
Banned
707 Posts
My fiance fam from overthere, im a curepe and chaguanus boy.
slow? thats not what i heard, we definetly gotta link up soon.

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
I was gonna roll by, but my friend said they already left and were goin to watch a race for money somewhere (wont bother sayin where)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts