SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bowlcut:
Im sorry....really really sorry....</font>
I'm not, sorry you're so full of negativity.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Yes im negative. and lately for about the last month or so its just getting worse. Yesterday was a really bad day also. But I dont see the point in buying a b15 se 2.0. Just doesnt equal out to me. Too big to be a small car, to small to be a big car. Nissan says uncomonly large or something like that. IMHO those rear doors just kill the car, both in size and overall front seat room. I dont have a need for the rear doors...and when I do have need for them, i would never consider it. Oh well...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Awesome Dan! Congratulations on your purchase! But....in this one
http://www.club-focus.net/newcar/imagepages/image8.htm
.....it looks like you already have ot get some leaks fixed
J/K!!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

[This message has been edited by RPWSER (edited 05-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by RPWSER (edited 05-03-2001).]

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
looks really nice bro'. I like the layout of the new ones better. The eqpmnt. too. I don't know why people are down on these cars. The performance is adequate, even if its different, but the value is great.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
That looks really good. I love that color of the car. That would go great with my gun metal colored wheels....hmmm

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Bowlcut... You should relax on the whole 2 or 4 doors, Classic or SE thing. Only time will tell if the newer SR20's's catch up to older ones. And also you might even see a coupe eventually. Just relax... and stop wining

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nice choice Dan! I think you will be very satisfied with your decision. later

------------------
2000 Sentra SE w/PP, JWT POP, timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts