SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so anyways today I took my friend to the mall to pick up his Tux for the prom tommorow.....well I'm in there about 45 minutes and I come outside and notice something, rather I noticed something was missing.

Some COCK stole my ****ing EXHAUST TIP!!!!! A $30 Pilot tip!!!

I was so pissed. I think they also yanked on the muffler because now it's all loose and is banging around on hard bumps. ****ing losers I'll tell ya. My exhaust is now also louder cause I have no tip (it was 5" long resontated tip) and that thing really cut down on the sound. Unreal.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys (NI), KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts & shifter bushing, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
Registered
487 Posts
That's pathetic...stealing something so trivial. They probably won't even use it. But hey...what were you doing with a $30 exhaust tip anyways?

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
Storm,

Look at the bright side, at least they left your car behind. That is better than I usually get. I have had my cars stolen 3 times! Luckily they were junk. To this day, every time I look out the door of my apartment and see my SE-R I feel relieved. Once some moron broke the windows out of my 320i to steal my busted CD player. Cost me more to replace the glass than I spent on that crappy CD player!

GHB

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Some COCK stole my ****ing EXHAUST TIP!!!!!
</font>
So, could you describe the culprit? Length? Girth? Erected or shriveled? Circumsized or non-circumsized? Real or dildo?

LOL!

G

·
0 Posts
its a sign, just a tip is no good, get a full exhaust to pep that bad boy up and iz all good

G

·
0 Posts
I'm with ya, Storm. My (don't laugh) old Sunfire had its lock pryed out, and window smashed for the $15 switch to open the sunroof. The left the $2000 stereo (hidden by yours truly), a glovebox full of CD's, and an armrest with my cel phone, radar detector, and CD's. Unreal.

------------------
Wheel gap is the enemy. "Silver" 2001 SE w/perf.pkg, PR CAI, Intrax.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts