SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of you running ZEX--are you happy with it? Any problems during install? The best price I can find is 400 used for nos--and 450 for a new zex. I am thinking zex--but thought I would check with you guys first.

thanks again!!

Mark

------------------
93 se-r
so stock--it is scary

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
I have herd a lot of people using Zex but they mostly drive Honda's, the good things I here about them is that its really hard to detonate your engine because it has a little comp or what every you call it that helps to prevent it, and its only limited to a 60 shot I think ? but I have only herd this second hand so I don't know what is truth and what's not.

------------------

92 NX2000, kyb agx, intrax springs, jwt pop,
3a Racing muffler with bonzi tip,
17 " mille miglia mm 112, Yokohama avid h4
ACT clutch on order

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
MassClassic;

N-O-S......N-O-S.....N-O-S.....N-O-S.....

If you can't tell, I'm partial to NOS brand for running nitrous. My '93 has had a fabulous time over the last year running two of their kits (a single wet Fogger at first, now a direct port setup).
No problems, as long as you follow what others have done (see: www.se-r.net archives).
Just my $.02.

------------------
Greg Perry, '93 SE-R w/ 149,000 miles, JWT pop, header, ProActive
clutch, ST bar, NOS direct-port 75hp, Autopower 4-point roll bar/harnesses.
[email protected] 1/4 mile, [email protected] 1/8 mile, 1.98 60-ft.

My SE-R page, with videos

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Hey Massclassic Im running the Zex kit on my 96 SE-R and it works great. Very easy install and very affordable. Im currently running the 55 shot. The kit comes with a 35,55,and 75 shot pill. I've yet to have any problems and I squeeze all the time. Just make sure to run a heat range colder on the plugs, and back down your timing back to around 15 degrees. Also try to run at least 92 octane in the old gas tank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts