SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my zex kit,it is the dry kit i have everything you need all the jets and lines.never even been filled,practically brand new.$350 shipped,or i will trade the kit + cash for some s4's.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Pics? How about $275? If so first dibs

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Also what kind of ZEX Kit is it? The New kind where the box learns the TPS voltage curve or the old kind where you have to have 4volts or more. Also does it come with anything beside the kit (Guages, bottle warmer, ect)?

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
275? sorry man i paid over 5 for it and never used it.i'll post pics later this week.

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll throw in an a/m nitrous gauge and extra line for the gauge.350 shipped firm,or trade w/ cash for s4's.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
How much do you want for the gauge? What brand is the gauge?

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it comes w all the jets for a 55,65,and 75 shot.the gauge is auto meter sport comp series.prefer to sell it all together.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
is it? The New kind where the box learns the TPS voltage curve or the old kind where you have to have 4volts or more?

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the kit is still in my car,i'm not sure about the tps learning,i know i have a wire hooked up to the tps,but i don't know if its for 4volts or learns the curve,i bought it about a year ago.if i take the kit out this weekend i'll take some pics.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
^^^ Hey, don't see you on here much any more. :)

Free Bump.

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
94xe-r said:
Bump Bump ? 3 Months Later ? Lol , Where The Pics That Were Suppose To Be The Week Of March 16th As U Said In Ya Post..... :)
ive been lazy w/ it.lol i finally got everything out of the car,i don't have a digital cam i have to get my friend to host some pics for me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
alright new price,325 shipped here are the pics,everything you need jets included,and a a/m nitrous gauge,no more line,just adapter to have the gauge either at the bottle or the management box.this is zexynx at rays house,my paypal account is [email protected],thanks again

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for hosting the pics ray,this kit has never even been filled the kit is in perfect condition.after i bought it i got caught up in buying a turbo,this is a great deal paypal is [email protected] pm me if interested,tia.
Dennis

1 - 20 of 33 Posts