SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
grease monkey
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my zex kit,it is the dry kit i have everything you need all the jets and lines.never even been filled,practically brand new.$350 shipped,or i will trade the kit + cash for some s4's.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
6,084 Posts
Also what kind of ZEX Kit is it? The New kind where the box learns the TPS voltage curve or the old kind where you have to have 4volts or more. Also does it come with anything beside the kit (Guages, bottle warmer, ect)?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
How much do you want for the gauge? What brand is the gauge?

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
6,084 Posts
is it? The New kind where the box learns the TPS voltage curve or the old kind where you have to have 4volts or more?

·
grease monkey
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the kit is still in my car,i'm not sure about the tps learning,i know i have a wire hooked up to the tps,but i don't know if its for 4volts or learns the curve,i bought it about a year ago.if i take the kit out this weekend i'll take some pics.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
^^^ Hey, don't see you on here much any more. :)

Free Bump.

·
grease monkey
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
94xe-r said:
Bump Bump ? 3 Months Later ? Lol , Where The Pics That Were Suppose To Be The Week Of March 16th As U Said In Ya Post..... :)
ive been lazy w/ it.lol i finally got everything out of the car,i don't have a digital cam i have to get my friend to host some pics for me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.