SR20 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 527 Posts

·
SE-R GREEK
2,581 Posts
Indeed, this is why I asked about it. I would rather use those in place of the stock ones. And to my benefit, 14mm allen wrenches are abundant in my toolbox! :)

Chris

·
Registered
528 Posts
I am new to Sentra specifications, but, the B15 trans bolts to SR20DE engines, correct? Sorry if this seems a tad lame, but I have been in 510 land for 2 years (might as well be 1968!) and havent even looked at Sentras until lately.

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
510&SE-R said:
I am new to Sentra specifications, but, the B15 trans bolts to SR20DE engines, correct? Sorry if this seems a tad lame, but I have been in 510 land for 2 years (might as well be 1968!) and havent even looked at Sentras until lately.
Yup, just start at the begging of this thread and read on. It will help you to see what you need to do to get it to work. ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
And the P11/B15's are available with a VLSD? Very nice! Its the only thing I am worried about with my 92 SE-R i will be getting SATURDAY!

The reason I asked about the SR20 fitment is because I thought the B15's were QR cars, not SR still.

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
510&SE-R said:
And the P11/B15's are available with a VLSD? Very nice! Its the only thing I am worried about with my 92 SE-R i will be getting SATURDAY!

The reason I asked about the SR20 fitment is because I thought the B15's were QR cars, not SR still.
I believe it's 2k-2002 SE w/PP. someone correct me if I got the years wrong. After that I think nissan went to 1.8l.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
The '01 B15 had the SR20 motor in it.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
SE-Rawkus said:
I just picked up a 01' P11 VLSD tranny for my b13....anyone know if my current b13 axles will fit right into the P11 tranny? :squint:
Yep they should. Where did you get the tranny? I'm looking for one and can't seem to find one under $700 :(

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
daveracer said:
Yep they should. Where did you get the tranny? I'm looking for one and can't seem to find one under $700 :(
car-part.com

I paid $725 shipped :( Hurt my pocket, but it should be well worth it. Hopefully, i can sell my 92' tranny with brand new 5th gear for a nice price that will help my pocket again :biggthump

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Right now on there there is one in Texas for $450, one in North Carolina for $550 and one in Washington for $650

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Woops, I was searching for B15 tranny's. Aren't they the same? I thought you could use either one.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
are you guys running the locking or non locking differential? i checked car-part.com and found a couple very cheap.

41 - 60 of 527 Posts